
Get out the confetti and the party hats because I have a HUGE announcement to make. Ready? Drumroll, please. Lily SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT.
Whoop-dee-doo, you say? Really? You would say that to parents who have not had an uninteruppted night of sleep in well over a year? That's messed up.
I don't care if it was a fluke, and I don't care if doesn't happen again for awhile. It happened - and that means it can happen again. I'm thinking this will be like any other skill she's learned. A little bit at a time. And I'll take every minute of sleep I can get.
So, to honor the occasion, here are some pictures of my little sleeping beauty.
How cute! Congratulations to mommy, daddy, and Lily for a peaceful night for all. You'll get more of those. Didn't know she was still waking up! My Pearl-Jolie wakes up still..but at like 5am, but goes right back to sleep. It's definitely not like it was when they were just weeks or months old!!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww, love the sleepin' pictures!
ReplyDelete