So last Thursday Khan tells me that daycare reports that Lily said "bye bye Eddie." I don't know about that, but I know she came close. When I picked her up on Friday, she toddled on over to me with her arms stretched out ready for me to pick her up. I did, and as I was gathering her things, she started waving and said, "buh bye." Huh. First time I heard that. She said it a few more times and waved as we left.
So, her vocabulary now is:
Uh-oh (Easily her favorite word.We hear this at least 20 times a day.)
Mama
Dada
Nana (Just as a repeat for "Nana," sorry Mom, and she also says "nana" for "banana.")
Bubba (For Bubba the little white dog, for Kitty, and just for random babbling.)
Buh-bye
And she signs:
Milk
More
Eat
And that's what Lily's been talkin' about this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment