Click on the play button in the lower left corner to see video of Lily chatting with Mama.
Today was my practice day at going back to work. I had to go in to the office for software training, and I have to go back tomorrow. I survived. Lily survived. I only cried for a little bit when I said good-bye in the morning...and a little more in the car. It was good to see people at work again. They all said "welcome back," and I said, "I'm not back." I have two more weeks.
So Khan got to stay home with Lily all day. It would've been a perfect day for him, except he was trying to work a full day from home in addition to taking care of Lily. I asked him how well that went. He said he didn't get as much done as he'd hoped. Shocking. But, lucky for him, he gets to spend the week of October 6th with her -- just Lily and Daddy. I know I had the first 10 weeks, but I'm still jealous.
Date: Night of September 22, 2008
Awe, what a cute butterball! Just want to squeeze and bite them chubby cheeks! She's getting big and long!! Wow!
ReplyDeleteLoved the video with all 3. Lily is so beautiful.
ReplyDelete