Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We need some Lily cuteness.

So I usually try to tell a story with some pictures, but there were too many cute pictures from the weekend, and the only real story is one I'd rather not retell again.

So let's move on with some random Lily cuteness, shall we?

There was the time she felt the need to wear her winter hat and panda slippers. I don't try to understand, I just play along.
With music!





Then there was the time she got all dressed for pictures, and I wanted to take a couple at home first. But she wanted to watch Yo Gabba Gabba.
I tried turning Yo Gabba Gabba off, but that didn't go over well.
Yo Gabba Gabba coma.
Dancing with Yo Gabba Gabba.
Arts and crafts time! Well, just the arts. Fun with the new chalkboard.
The chalk was more fun the board.
See how well she can write her name already?

Thinking....
Revision time.
Lately, she's been showing an interest in the potty. So we got her a potty of her own.

Yes, it's a frog.
We have a ways to go until potty training.


Oh, and Lily got a car!


Even more fun than driving it was pushing it.

We've all been there, Lils.

Getting in and out of the car was even more fun.
But she stopped to smell the roses and watch the birds fly.



Foreshadow? Sniffle, sniffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment