Number 5. Lily and Grandpa on the swing. I don't remember the last time I was on a swing, much less my dad. Even if it was just a place to sit for a minute.
The Other Number 5. Because, well, you know. Anyway, I love this one just because it was such a sweet Nana/Lily moment. And it was on my birthday. At the Cheesecake Factory. And I was crabby, but so was Lily! But this happened anyway.
Number 4. Can you believe I handed my baby over to these bar wenches. I think my favorite part of this picture is Chad shaking his head about it.
Number 3. OMG, I love everything about this picture. All five cousins lined up eating cake. How adorable are they? And I love little Lily's expression down on the end as she shovels another piece in.
Number 2. Ditto number 3, I love everything about this picture. Daddy, Lils, and that hat. I can't help but smile every single time I look at this picture.
Number 1. Yes, I chose one with me in it. Weird, huh, but I love this picture to pieces. This picture was taken during a nap when we still had the mattress in Lily's room to transition her out of our bed and into her own bed. Into her own room. Sniffle. I'll spare you the long version and just summarize it with "let me hold you longer."
So there you have it. My top "ten" pictures you may not have seen last year.
I enjoyed the Top 11! Where did you find Bar Wenches? The No. 1 picture is deserving of the title, what a beautiful, peaceful, perfect moment.
ReplyDelete