It's been a slow week at our house, so here's a glance into some daily routine type stuff.
Shortly after Lily's birthday, we discovered it was much easier to shower with her than to give her a bath. She showers with either one of us, most often me because I shower at night and so does she. She showered in the morning with Khan once, but Lily's got other routines in the morning, too. Let's just say that ended in a story that I found hilarious and Khan did not.
Typically, though, Lily just hangs out in the shower.
She plays with her toys and the bottles of stuff.
She gets dried off in the shower.







Cute!! Yes, it's easier to shower with them at that age, I think. But wouldn't it be nice if there were 2 shower heads in the tub, one for each? I think the bangs are fine. It's a new unique style then..:)
ReplyDeleteI love the bangs...kinda wispy and jaggedy. She's adorable no matter what you do to her hair!
ReplyDelete