I'm trying to make life a little easier for me -- and for you, maybe. I'm officially moving Lily's pictures from Picasa to Shutterfly. Here's why:
A couple of times I've heard people try to print some of the photos that I've posted for you. I'm not sure how well that went for you because I'm pretty sure that when I upload the photos to Picasa, the file gets compressed and the quality is lost if you try to download it from Picasa.
As far as I know, I can't buy prints from Picasa. And if you know me, you know I love scrapbooking and I love PRINTS of my photos. 10 years from now, I'm not going to page through an album of CDs, I want to page through an album of PHOTOS. So, I have to buy prints, and to do that, I have to upload them to another site, creating a duplication of efforts.
Well, who has time for that? Not me. So, I was playing around on Shutterfly and saw that they have a pretty neat way for me to share my photos with you after I upload them to my account there. (Thereby eliminating my duplicated uploading.) And, if you should want to buy prints, you can buy them from Shutterfly, no problem.
So, check out my photo-sharing website. Just click on the top link on the left side of this page. that link won't change; it'll be right there. Anytime you want to check and see if I've added anything new, just click that link.
Let me know what you think.
We're out of college and you're still helping me with my homework. Good move on the shutterfly website, I'm gonna have to copy it ;)
ReplyDeleteP.S. loved the morning bed pictures.
I love the new Shutterfly album! I have an account with them too, so when you got time, I hope you can show me what you've done. Hopefully I can try to figure it out on my own without bothering you (that's if Connor or Pearl-Jolie ever allows me to!). Love the pictures too. You and Khan are so great at taking pictures! You guys are always up to date with them! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteStupid site won't let me comment; says I'm not logged in to wordpress (well, I AM, I'm looking at my blog in another window! I hate this!)Anyway, love the idea of not having to transfer them to Shutterfly to buy prints -- I love prints too! Although the ones I did transfer came out great, I thought. This just makes it easier to order! And I want LOTS of Lily pictures! (btw, does Lily have the book Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star by Iza somebody? And does she have a wishlist on Amazon, and if so in what name?!) Love, Great-Aunt Lori (OMG, that makes me sound ancient!)
ReplyDelete