Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Today is Lily's first Halloween. And, interestingly (for me, at least), it is exactly one year since my last hurrah with wine before getting pregnant. A lot can change in a year, huh?

So after work today, we're going to "trick-or-treat" in our neighborhood for a little while, and hang out with our neighbors for a bit for Friar Tuck Court's annual "wine-o-ween" celebration (i.e., last year's hurrah).

I'm working on organizing all of our Halloween-related photos (pumpkin patch, pumpkin carving, costume, etc.), and I'll try to post all of them soon.
Oh, almost forgot. We're going to vote on Saturday. I think the line will be long, but it'll be long any day, so what can we do. We'll stand in line to vote. I heard Florida's kind of a big deal.

Enjoy your Halloween, however you're choosing to spend it.

1 comment:

  1. Love Lily's Halloween shirt and picture among the big, orange pumpkins. And soooooo happy that your vote is counting in Florida. (I mailed mine in 3 weeks ago;) May we all have good news by the end of the day..hip hip hooray!

    ReplyDelete