I added two more photo albums with some updated photos. Obviously, we take an absurd amount of photos. We know this, but we can't seem to help it. I'm as guilty of it as Khan. But I'll never regret taking too many pictures; I only regret not taking enough pictures. So there you go.
But you don't want to see all 1,000 pictures (no lie) that we took in September. So I try to just give you the highlights, but I'm not good at that, either. I just can't cut some of them. So, I tried, but there's still a lot.
The first album that I linked is just random pictures during weeks 7-10, which includes Khan's week at home with Lily. The other album contains two more attempts to take portraits. We tried at 7 weeks, and again at 9 weeks.
Today is Khan's birthday. We're going to celebrate this weekend. But, don't worry, Khan has already decided to make the day a little more special for himself. After dropping Lily off this morning, he tells me he doesn't know how to leave her on time in the morning. He spent a half an hour playing with her at day care before leaving today. He said he'd probably have to work a little late to make up for it. And then he changed his mind. He said, "I'm picking her up today. It's my birthday, and I'm leaving early. I'm picking her up today."
Ok, baby. Enjoy your extra time with your little girl today.
Happy birthday big brother!! Hope you have a fun weekend then! I am sure Lily gave you lots of baby kisses and smiles for your bday when you picked her up today. Just as I am sure she probably gave you some bday presents in her diaper too...lol.
ReplyDeleteHey I'm back again. I just viewed the albums. OMG!! She is a cutie!! Getting bigger and bigger every time I see her!! Love them pictures! And yes, the shoes....that's funny.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Khan!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely loved all the pictures and the Picture People story...wish we had one of those here...I like easy!