So, Super Bowl Sunday was the day to try out our new passes. (And that gives you an idea of how far behind I am.)
Lily was so excited to go. She wanted to see Cinderella and Mickey, but she has a sudden new-found love for Daisy Duck. I was hoping for Lily that we'd get a chance to meet Daisy. Y'see, Daisy doesn't rank high enough to earn her a permanent meet-n-greet spot. If you find her, it's just luck.
We got lucky.
No shyness today.

The wait time said 45 minutes, and we sighed, but decided to wait. I asked which princess was there today, and was told "We can only guarantee Cinderella and Belle." Huh? What a strange response. I take it angry parents and/or children get pissed if they don't get to see the princess they wanted to see.
Anyway...the line was more like 15 minutes (yay!), and we got to see Cinderella and Belle per our guarantee, and our wild card princess was Jasmine. (Please ignore the crappy, grainy photos. Considering this is basically a photo event, you'd think that they'd have better lighting conditions. Disney, you usually handle details like this so well. What happened?)
Lily walked right up to Cinderella and gave her a hug.
Cinderella was great. She commented on Lily's pink dress and told her how her mice and birds made a pink dress for her, too. She asked, "Did your mommy make this for you?" Lily stared in happy, starstruck awe. "Maybe she just found it." .



I love the last picture of Lily and Minnie! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteLILY IS ONE LUCKY (DAISY) DUCK!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat child of yours is too adorable. This post makes me excited I get to experience the little girl thing too!
ReplyDeleteIt was great seeing you guys at Quinn's party, and also I wanted to tell you that I tagged you in a post on my blog.
Love these pictures! I totally can't wait to go to Disney with you guys, not just because you're awesome (which you are) but because of the fab pictures you will take of our adorable children. Its a total win-win for me.
ReplyDeleteI love this post and pictures!!! Gosh, it's sad that we haven't even been to Disney with our 2 yet! We will one day!! Lily's fortunate she got to meet and greet with many characters!! Especially love the last pic of her nose to nose with Minnie!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the shot of Lils with Daisy duck in the background...and the one of her infront of the castle (hey - we use Target diapers too)! LOL. How do you think they cast those girls as the Ugly Step Sisters...talking about a blow to the self-esteen. Cam wouldn't go near them, she said they were too ugly. Bwhwhahaha.
ReplyDelete