Thursday, July 1, 2010

The dollhouse.

I have no will power. As if my weight weren't enough evidence to this fact, I give you another example.

I decided I wanted to get a dollhouse for Lily for her birthday. It's about a month away, but I found and outstanding deal and had to take advantage. So I had the dollhouse, and I had to wait to give it to her?

I mean it's just a day, right?

So I easily rationalized that I'd just buy her some furniture for her dollhouse as a birthday gift, and therefore I should give her the house right now.

So after it had been in the house for less than 24 hours, she not only had it, she loved it, too. Here's a video of her playing with her dolls and the dollhouse.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's hilarious! The point where she says "DADDY!" like she's mad at the Daddy doll, and then -- Hurricane Lily! It's so much fun to set things flying! Now we'll all have to find her more stuff to go with the great pre-birthday dollhouse and dolls! (if you need more furniture, let us know...)
    Lotsa love,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK maybe I hallucinated the "daddy" part... or it was from the other videos... but she's a doll herself, either way!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete