Yes, Kate, your photos are lovely. But we're bored with them.
Ok, fine. Have a couple of recent and recent-ish videos.
This one is recent-ish. Lily discovered my Ipod, but the best part (for me) is her outfit. She decided she needed a diaper on top of her romper. Daddy not only obliged her, but he took her to the grocery store like that. Seriously.
And this one is as recent as they come, as in less than two hours ago. I thought she'd go to bed early for sure, since she decided to skip her nap.
Then, she ran out to the her alphabet magnets, and Daddy thought it was so cute how she was trying to sing along...ok fine, I did too.
But look how cute! Fine, she's spoiled. Whatever.
What sweet sounds when Lily says 'Hi, Daddy!' Awww. OK, can't wait to see ya'll!
ReplyDeleteThat diaper thing is hysterical! I remember one time Cam insisted on wearing a petticoat type slip over her clothes to church. So, I let her. I failed at convincing her that it goes under your clothes and not on top of them!
ReplyDeleteI love the way she says "Mommy" with so much conviction! CUTE!
She is SO darling! And such fashion sense in one so young! Had me rolling. And when she MADE you come over to the alphabets, and also said "Hi Daddy" in her little sweet voice -- can't wait to see you all in the flesh!
ReplyDeleteLori