Nope, I really don't have a story this week. Just my baby girl being her silly self.
This is what she did when I asked her to smile for the camera.


Then she tried to eat her bowl.
Ok, fine. She did this because I did.

And she showed me her new teeth.

Then she thought her bowl was a hat.
Ok, fine. I did the hat thing first.

Then she was lookin' like a fool with her pants on the ground.

And she tossed Kiki out of her bed to make room for herself.

When she realized there was nothing to do in there, she climbed out and started digging through her dresser.

She put her jammy top on. Except she put it around her ankles.

Turned out it's hard to walk with a shirt around your legs.

Later, we played in the backyard. It was going well until she got some dirt on her hands.

She didn't like it.

She flapped frantically until her hands were dirt free.

And that's my Silly Lily.
Oh how adorable!! Wow, them teeth are really coming out! Was that a little kitchen I saw in the background too? Maybe Lily, Pearl, and Lia can cook us something to eat? That would be so cute to videotape!
ReplyDeleteSilly Lily is just as cute as can be! She's growing SO fast; I feel like I'm missing so much of her life. In my memory you and your brothers didn't grow and change nearly so fast. I must be getting old. She looks like she has fun with clothes -- and clearly she'll never be an archeologist, if she can't stand getting dirt on her hands! Hope she doesn't bite anyone with all those teeth coming in! Little pearls, every one. I miss you and your family!
ReplyDeleteLori