Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our fair weather.

This weekend it was almost as warm here as it is in Wisconsin. Almost.

So we decided to get out and enjoy our nice weather.

Khan tried to sweep and rake all the leaves.

Lily thought it was more fun to take them out of the bag.
Yup, it was a fun game.
After that chore was undone, we all walked to the park.
Lily brought Kiki in her stroller.


Kiki got out of the stroller for a bit.

Lily has certain rules that Daddy has to follow on the sidewalk.
First, he has to stand on that square thing on the sidewalk. No, I don't know what it is. But there are two of them. One that Daddy stands on, and one that Lily stands. Then they dance.
Then, they have to sit on the sidewalk and take their shoes off. And then they put their shoes back on.
And march.
Eventually, we made it to the park.
Lily got to go on the slide.


The only reason this picture is added is because it's cute.
Same with this one.
After the slides, we each got to sit on a mushroom. Lily sat on the little one, Khan was directed to sit on the medium one, and I had to sit on the big one. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

We saw the neighbor kid at the park. He wanted Lily to go down the slide with him. Lily wasn't so sure about that.
She was OK if Daddy went to. Please let that be a glimpse into the future.
The older kids liked to climb on top of the equipment.
Fortunately, Lily was happy just to wave to them.

I mean, I want her to be brave and all, but not as much as I want her to be cautious.



2 comments:

  1. Oooh wow, I love the pictures!! Great shots!! It seriously looked like a pro taking them pictures! Thanks for sharing!! Yeah, these kids...they are so demanding, aren't they? Telling us where to sit, where to stand, ....how cute at that age, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos too. And Lily just gets cuter every day! Her little rituals and rules just crack me up. Wonder where those come from? Darling, though. It's almost as warm here as in Wisconsin, too, but the snowpiles detract from the spring look (however, I've heard and seen Canadian geese headed north all week, and saw a robin today, so I'm pretty sure spring is near. Which doesn't mean it won't snow next month). And where better to do for a fun family vacation than Disneyland?! Have a great time!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete