Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bacca came to town.

So I call him Dad, and Lily calls him Bacca. Either it's Spanish for "cow" or short for "Chewbacca," take your choice.

Either way, he came to Tampa and was all "I'm gonna take your husband and go off to a race, and then I'm going to give your daughter a strangle/choking hazard."

So I was all, "Well, you have your fun because you have projects to do when you get back."

First, they fixed toilets. Again.

Then they built a new swing for the yard.

Lily wanted to help.
We've discoverd that she might have a future in management. She didn't actually DO anything. She just liked to tell Khan how to do it. That's my girl.
She tested it out.


Ok, fine. We did some fun things, too. We went to the zoo and saw this guy. He was all, "wassup?"
Lily was all "huh? that doesn't look like the monkey on Elmo's World."

Then we saw these guys. Not cool, y'all.

Bacca took pictures with his fancy lens that he should give to me.

Lily showed me around the zoo.




This picture is just cute.
This one too.

Then we found the petting zoo and got to feed the goats.

Lily kinda sucks at feeding the goats. She kept dropping all the food.

But she wasn't scared.

We also went in to pet and brush the goats.




So anyway, Bacca was here and we saw some stuff and did some stuff. And now I have a swing, plants in the ground, lights that work, toilets that work, and a garage door that works.
Life is good.


1 comment:

  1. I love the way you tell a story and the "he was all, she was all" brought me back to my San Diego/surfer days. Ahhhh, memories. I love love the picture of you holding Lily where she's pointing. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete