Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This is why I don't do anything else in the evenings

I'm too busy being entertained by my very silly Lily.

Rather than try to retell you what Lily's been up to lately, I decided to pull out the video camera and show you what an evening in our house is like.

All together, these videos will take up about 10 minutes of your life. If you love watchin' Lily, but let's face it, you've got other crap to do, just skip to the last one. That's the best one.

Thank you, Joy for the idea, and thank you Target Dollar Spot for having foofy little easter hats and purses for dress up fun.



Then we moved into the kitchen to play with apples.



After apples, it was time for Kiki, Lily's doll, to go to bed.


Hunting poor Kitty.


And lastly, my favorite, Daddy got home from work. (I'm pretty sure this video is why Khan was "too tired" to help me load these videos. Of course, the really fun part is that he never reads the blog so he'll never know. Tee hee.)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. How cute!! Loved all the videos!! The dress up (they got cute bunny ears too at the dollar spot),the apples, hunting kitty, and the hiya kicks with daddy! Cute! By the way, Kiki would be a favorite for Pearl...she'll be eyeing that hair of hers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are darling! (I'd have loved to see Lily with bunny ears, too, btw) I think the last one was the best -- don't know which was funnier, Lily's "hi-ya" and kicks, or Khan in the easter had. Your Mom said that Lily won't let you wear it -- only "Daddy!" ROFL! Poor Khan! Thanks for sharing! (Darn, I wish I could skype.. maybe when I get my tax refund I can afford a webcam and headset?!)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete