Monday, March 2, 2009

Check out our little rock star



Her six-month portraits are on display in the window and on the wall at the portrait studio. They asked us to sign a photo release and told us they were going to put the pictures up, but I wasn't sure because the manager who decided it was leaving. We went back and checked a couple of times, and then we checked one last time and there was our little Lily on the wall! They told us that they've had several people come in and ask for pictures with the books like the ones in the window. Love that. (Too bad, though, the books were Lily's, not just a random prop at the studio.)

So, if you're in the area of the Citrus Park Mall, go by the Picture People and watch people ooh and ahh at the photos of the cute baby in the window.  (Oh, but do me a favor and don't mention these pictures. I'm a little confused about whether or not they're OK to have. When we signed the photo release, I asked if we could take pictures, and the manager said yes. But when we went back to take the pictures, the salesgirl said she was just going to pretend she didn't see us. So, since it was the manager who said OK, I'm pretty sure it is, but at the same time I don't want to get anyone in trouble.)

1 comment:

  1. You two do have quite the rock star! What a model. Loved the pictures with the books too...especially knowing they are hers--I still remember your pregnancy blogging about buying those books. Speaking of preggers, I finally put up some proper belly pics on our blog--I know I way owed you. I just couldn't do the month to month ones--not as brave as you--as you once put it watching one's butt grow at the same rate as her belly...! Well, 3 days to go until our due date. Will keep you posted. Big hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete