But she's a growing girl, so I'll try to keep the photos up to date. I don't have a scale so I don't know how much she weighs, but I'm told she looks bigger than a week ago. And I guess I believe it because her feet don't fit in her little sleepers anymore. She's getting chubbier, too. Her little cheeks are rounding out and her little arms are getting chunky. So, I guess it's safe to say that Lily's doing very well.
She's going to have her first real bath tonight, so this should be an adventure. And, she turns one month this weekend (she'll be four weeks on Saturday). We're going to try to do more at-home portraits this weekend. I'll try to post photos from both as soon as I can.
Oh how so beautiful she is!! She's looking a lot more like you Kate. But I can still see Khan in her too. They change and grow up so quickly, don't they? Savior every moment (like I needed to tell you that..). Can't wait to see her again!
ReplyDelete