Monday, August 4, 2008

Grrr, I hate the Mac

So I spent what little free time I have today trying to get photos uploaded and organized, and trying to post on this blog. Let's just say it didn't go well. I ended up deleting all of the photo albums I had previously linked, and I had to wait for Khan to come home and provide some technical support.

But it's finally done. Posted below is my incredibly wordy labor and delivery tale. I don't have time to write one with all the details for me and a second short-version for you, so you get the long version, too. Sorry. 

As for the photos, well, I'm taking the opportunity to start fresh. I posted two photo albums. The first is Lily's one-week portrait session. We don't have the money for professional portraits right now, so we decided to give it a try ourselves and create our own little portrait studio. Unfortunately, Picasa doesn't seem to have photo editing features, so I can't crop out the extra stuff. I tried another site, but that didn't go well either. I've not had a good day with the computer. So you'll see all the secrets of our photo studio, but oh well. 

The other album contains some pictures we've taken at home during Lily's first week of life. We have about 400 more, so I tried to pick just a few. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are awesome! Really couldn't tell the difference if it was done at a prof studio or not. Lily is sooooo adorable!! Oh my gosh, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    She's gorgeous! And as a mom who had all three of her babies induced, I think that's the only way to deliver :-).

    Tell Khan I said hello and congrats!

    Amy Pogue Wright

    ReplyDelete