Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Almost there

Ok, so we're getting close. But I guess we're not too close yet. At my last appointment, 35 weeks last Friday, my doctor decided she didn't need to see me again until July 15th. I'll be just over 37 weeks then. She said I'll start seeing her every week at that point. She also said everything is great -- it seems I'm perfectly healthy and Lily weighs about 5 pounds right now. I guess all she does from now until the day we meet her is pack the weight on. So I guess we'll give her all the time she wants to do that.

I think we won't be meeting Lily until sometime into August. My gut feeling is that I'm not going to go early, in fact, I think I'll go a bit late. But, my instincts have been entirely wrong so far, so what do I know. And we're ready to be wrong -- my hospital bag is nearly packed, the nursery's ready, and we've got the carseat installed. So, little girl, we're ready when you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment