



Ok, Khan is taking a little longer at work today, and my mind is so far from work that I'm definitely checked out for the day. I don't know what the deal is with the time on this blog; I must have it set for a different time zone or something. But right now, it's 5:09 p.m., and I'm bored while I wait for my husband to pick me up. So, here are some random pictures from the weekend. I don't know how to add captions so I'll just do the best I can right here.
First one: A recent picture of the nursery. We settled on a bulletin board to hang above her crib. I figure we can put photos or whatever on it for now, but honestly, I'm really excited about putting up her own little artwork or something someday. I'm silly, I know.
Second one: Poor Kitty. She loves to lay on my belly, but it's just not working for her anymore. But she keeps trying.
Third one: That would be Khan figuring out how to put on the Moby Wrap. The Moby Wrap is a baby-carrying type thing. It's pretty cool because you can use it to carry the baby in a variety of holds, like in front, in the back, or as a sling. The one he's trying out here is supposed to be good for newborns. We'll see. It worked for Blue, currently Khan's favorite toy for Lily.
Last one: Khan and I were shopping at Target and we were looking at this newborn-sized sleeper. We were trying to settle a disagreement -- I thought it looked big for newborn size, he thought it looked small.
No comments:
Post a Comment