
Seriously, what happened to week 17? I remember saying "I'm sixteen weeks, I'm sixteen weeks," and then I looked at my calendar this morning and it said 18 weeks. Huh. I thought that was wrong and had to double-check. But sure enough, I'm 18 weeks today. Supposedly I should start to feel the baby soon. I read this morning that she's very active now. She's yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing.
In more exciting news, Phay and Marc are having their baby girl today. (This is the only picture I took at Phay's shower. And it's a terrible picture. How sad is that? See what happens when Khan's not there and I get stuck with the camera. No pictures.) Her name is Tailia, but I don't know how to spell it. It's pronounced "tie-lee-ah." Khan and I will go visit our newest niece tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment