
I've made the switch and I'm never going back. Ever. Okay, most of it's not great to look at, but it feels fantastic. Today I'm wearing elastic-waist (roll-top) khakis and a big brown bag of a shirt from Old Navy, but it feels like I'm wearing pajamas.
I had my last hurrah with regular clothes on Friday when I tried to wear a pair of jeans to work. They were pretty big; I bought them when I had gained some weight. Anyway, put 'em on at home and thought these will work. Got to the office, sat down at my desk and realized I was completely stupid. They cut into my belly for about 10 minutes until I gave in and opened the button. Sat at my desk all day with my button undone, but there was no way I could make it through the day any other way. And that's when I went online and bought myself a new pair of maternity jeans from Old Navy.
Those jeans are sooo comfy!! I still wear them even after pregnancy!! Heck, who'll know if a shirt is covered over it, right?
ReplyDelete