
Khan got his big fancy professional engineer certificate in the mail today along with his license. And although he never has to take that test again, I hope he remembers to renew his license every two years.
Nothing too exciting going on right now. Had to go to the lab for bloodwork before work, have to run to Target to pick up Rhogam (hurray for being Rh negative) after work, and I have three visits to the doctor over the next three weeks. It's OK for now, but it sure makes me wonder how people do it when it's the second or third baby.
Oh - and I added 17 week pictures in the pregnant Kate album. I'm not sure I'm enjoying these pictures though because it looks to me like my bum is growing as fast as my belly.
Yay!!! Congrats big brother! Knew you'd get it!! Bet mom, dad, and Kate is proud of you!
ReplyDelete