
Well, we spent the weekend shopping for baby and baby related stuff, I guess. I also tried to learn how to use the manual settings for the camera, but as you can see (Kitty and her mice), I'm no good at it.
So, we looked at minivans first. We don't know what we'll do. We might just leave the cars alone until the blue Altima is paid for. Or maybe we'll trade it in. We don't know. I think if we do trade it in, we'll get a Mazda MPV. Probably a 2005.
Then, we went searching for more maternity bargains. Found a few things at Old Navy and the Motherhood store. And not a moment too soon, actually. I finally updated the "pregnant Kate" album with my 15-week picture. It's getting harder to hide my little belly.
Last stop was Babies R Us, and we started our registry there. Not much on it yet because we don't know if Junior is a boy or a girl. The registry will help us keep track of what we have and what we need to buy, so it will be a good tool for us. We have the stroller and carseat combo on it already, and just found out we won't be needing a swing, a bouncer, or a bassinet. Joy is giving us hers because Pearl will most likely outgrow them by the time our baby arrives. Every little bit helps, there sure is a lot of crap out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment