
Baby is growing and is now the size of a lime, according to various websites with questionable credibility. But not knowing any better, I'll go with it. Morning sickness has tried to make a nasty little comeback this week, but it's still much better than it was throughout December. Overall, I'm feeling pretty good. We're spending much of this weekend the same as we did last weekend - moving and organizing. We're trying to clear things out and make room for baby!
Kitty is doing better. She had a bad day that scared me a lot, but overall she's doing better. She's slower than before she got sick, but she's eating and drinking again. And all her "charming" habits are coming back, slowly but surely.
We started taking weekly pictures of pregnant Kate at week 10. I just have to get them download and I'll start posting them. Not much to see yet, just bloated Kate.
No comments:
Post a Comment