
We visited our niece for the first time since the day she was born last weekend. She's really a pretty baby. And she's so sweet. I kinda wanted to just take her home and forget being pregnant! But only a little bit.
In other news, I'm 13 weeks and, at least according to one website, officially in the second trimester. Now the time is really beginning to fly. We toured KinderCare Day Care on Wednesday; it's really close to our house. Maybe 30 seconds in the car, 7-minute walk. Convenience counts, that's for sure. Beyond that, I really liked the center and the people we met there. They have very structured days and they do lots of learning and interactive things, even with their infants. Yes, it's expensive, but all day care centers cost the same. And I just don't think I'll ever be comfortable with an in-home day care option. It's just not for me.
Anyway, if you want to see Kate at 12 weeks, I added that picture to the "pregnant Kate" album. I think I'm beginning to show, but I might be the only one who can tell. My tummy definitely feels different. It's bulging a little and it's rock hard.
I also added an album with some pictures of our visit with Pearl and Connor.
No comments:
Post a Comment