Today's a big day: I'm officially 3 months along. Technically, I'm still in the first trimester for another week and a half or so. People say the time flies, and now that I'm feeling good, it's true. (Believe me, December did NOT fly.) So, we've started our search for baby crap. And I thought the wedding industry was nuts with all the "stuff" out there. We're not going to buy much of anything for the nursery until we know if we're having a boy or a girl, but I figure it's a good idea to start looking now. The only thing that it seems we're pretty well set on is the stroller/car seat combo. And we don't need to know if it's a boy or girl for that. Some of the other stuff we're looking at is in the photo album on the left called "baby stuff." And, if I'm not online tomorrow, just wanted to say happy 80th birthday to Grandma. Hope it's fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment