So, naturally, I follow them around with my camera one day over at their house. First they played with crayons and made art.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Betcha I can make you say "ahhhh."
Lily loves to play with all of her cousins, and she gets excited any time we say "Lia" or "Mo-Mo." But watching her play with Pearl has to be one of the cutest things I've seen.
So, naturally, I follow them around with my camera one day over at their house. First they played with crayons and made art.
Then, they were partners in crime and ate all the Pocky they found.
I imagine that they chomp their sticks of Pocky and talk about important events of the day.

Then, Pearl's dad came home with a few new outfits, and we put them in little matchy matchy dresses. But seriously, how cute is that? Enough to say "ahhhh"? For some unknown reason, Lily has been holding her dresses and skirts out in front of her when she walks. It's very royal of her.
And then they danced the Hokey Pokey.

True story.
Then our little monkeys were jumping on the bed.

And crawling like monkeys.

To hide behind the curtain where I could never find them. (Sorry for the blown out picture, but these kids move faster than I can change my settings for an entirely different lighting situation.)
(pssst. Lils. There's a giant hole in that and I can see you.)
Behind the curtain.

At some point, they actually posed for a picture. Lily recently learned how to show it if you're happy and you know it.
She instructed Pearl.
And they critiqued each other's technique.

Result! Ahhhh???
Ok, if that didn't make you say "ahhhh," how about these pictures in Joy's new backyard, which will definitely become one of my favorite places to take pictures.

If nothing so far has worked, this has to, or there is no help for you.
Go ahead. "Ahhhh."
So, naturally, I follow them around with my camera one day over at their house. First they played with crayons and made art.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness!!! What adorable pictures. Lily is so big!
ReplyDeletethat last picture is absolutely priceless! looks like it was a fun day with her cousin:)
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! The hokey pokey photos really made me say "awwwww".
ReplyDeleteThey are so freaking cute. Ahhhhhhh...
ReplyDelete(And your hubby is wearing a Thai shirt!!!!)
Adorable! I love that shot of them on the bed - it's candid and the exposure is fantastical!
ReplyDeleteBig Awwwww from Me! And I really needed that today! What a darling pair -- I hope they always stay that cute and that close. And your photos were terrific! (Btw, I've been lying low in the blog department, but I'll do the 7 random things!
ReplyDelete