Thursday, March 3, 2011

Alright, Tasha. I'll play.

My friend Tasha, has a food blog that makes eating healthy food actually look tasty. She's asking 7 other bloggers to share seven random things and, then, pass it on. Kind of like a chain letter but, with no promise of great fortune and no threat of haunting spirits.

So here we go. Seven things that you probably already know because I talk too much and I overshare.

1. I suck at keeping secrets. I've decided that it's just better to be upfront about that, and if you still want to share a secret with me, well, you've been warned. I can do it successfully, but generally only as long as I'm never tested. It seems my face is very easy to read, and it shows exactly what I'm thinking. Man, I wish I knew that a long time ago.

2. I have recently discovered audiobooks, and I love 'em. Don't get me wrong, I love to hold a book in my hands and read it as much as the next person that doesn't have to do it all day long, but it's just so dang convenient. I can listen to a good book while in traffic, shopping at publix, and waiting for the little one to fall asleep at night. Love it! (As long as the story is good and, probably even moreso, the narrator has to be good.)

3. I have also recently discovered that I really enjoy coloring, painting, and playing with play-doh. But I really hate every form of hide-and-seek and peek-a-boo. It's a struggle to force my way through that.

4. And on that note, I've found that making snakes made of play doh and then chopping them into pieces is really fun. I'm not a psycho; I just hate snakes.

5. My brothers are the two smartest people I know. Maybe on the planet. But don't tell them I said that.

6.My favorite color is blue, and I wear blue a lot. But when I shop, I often choose the green shirt instead of the blue because I think "I already have so much in blue." As a result, I have a lot of green and not so much blue.

7. I really, really want a butterfly garden. I had a nice one going when I was pregnant, and I could look out my window any time (well, during the day, that is) and see gigantic, beautiful butterflies, usually several. But, after Lily was born, the garden died, and I just haven't been able to recreate it. Maybe this year will be the year.

So now's when I pass this on to seven other bloggers that I want to hear more about. A few of these I'm choosing because their blogs have been neglected or abandoned, and I want them back. So here's Lori/Kimiko , Joy, Kathy, Krissa, Aja, Carol, and Heather. Seven random facts. Let's hear 'em. (Even if you just post your own and don't pass it on.)

G'night!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I have way too much black in my closet, which really sucks for the summer. I need to change that. Hide n Seek gets to be more fun when they get older...now I tell Cam to hide and then I grab a beer, flip through channels and take my time finding her. LOL - bad mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete