My broken foot and I were watching Khan read Beauty and the Beast to Lily in a way that only he can, and I was thinking, "I really need to get a video of this sometime." Then I realized that I had a video camera in my pocket in the shape of a tiny Ipod Nano. So I pulled it out, and here's what I caught.
It's strange; Khan almost always speaks Lao, but usually reads in the language of the book. I don't know what this is, but it's pretty damn funny.
Dang. So I finally am able to upload videos all by myself, but I can't seem to figure out how to put the text where I want it. So pretend this text follows the story video.
The beach videos are too cute not to share (at least for me, I may suffer from mommy delusion).
If you have any motion sickness, don't bother with them. If you couldn't handle the Blair Witch Project, you won't be able to handle these. In spite of my ineptitude with video, there's some cute stuff in there.
And in my defense, it's really hard to take a video on something as tiny as an Ipod Nano, especially when you can't see what you're doing. But not as hard as trying to get your toddler to say "beach."
No comments:
Post a Comment