Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Meet the supporting cast.

I'm told that although I loved my dolls as a child, I never really cared about the stuffed animals a whole lot.

Not the same with Lily. She has a whole cast of characters, each of varying importance on any given day. Allow me to introduce you to just a few.

This is Kiki. Kiki gets a lot of care, but it can be hard on her. Look how tired she is.
Cavebaby carries Kiki by the hair. A lot.
But Kiki gets regular meals, baths, and she gets her teeth brushed, too. Kiki has the purple toothbrush.
Kiki gets tucked in at night. Fortunately, Kiki's pet owl keeps her company under the blankets. Lily is not satisifed until the blanket covers Kiki entirely -- and neatly.
This is Monkey. We picked her up at Disney World.
And a good thing we did, too, or we would've been pushing an empty stroller.
This is Bih Buhd. Bih Buhd likes yogurt.
Kitty likes yogurt, too.

Lily doesn't like it when Kitty takes Bih Buhd's yogurt, though.

Bih Buhd wears swim diapers, in case you wondered. That makes sense, I suppose.
This is Bear. He's our resident party animal.
He gets invited to birthday parties and tea parties.
And picnics. He got the chocolate ice cream.
But he had too much.
Bear is working on potty training.
This is Bunny.
Bunny likes the slide.
And this is Stitch. Poor Stitch is always dirty.

After a bath comes Stitch's diaper change.
With cream. You know, to prevent diaper rash. Applied ever so carefully.
Pleased with her caretaking skills.

3 comments:

  1. I have the cutest granddaughter in the whole world. And her mommy is pretty talented at telling a story- great story and pictures. And that first picture is all Kate- I saw that face many times- Pure Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think Lily care about the own :). I had forgotten about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this? This was awesome! She sure loves her babies and stuffies!

    ReplyDelete