At mom's house, we spent our evenings on her lawn, with wine. Because, y'know, wine not? (Just admit it, you wanted to laugh.)
Even Nana had a drink. Love that.

This is the sunset right outside my mom's house. Not bad, right?
I love taking pictures of aminals. It was hard to get a shot of Princess (yes, that really is her name) because taking the leash off her is a risk, to say the least.
So while I took pictures of the dog, Lily played with sidewalk chalk.


Wonderful pictures! Lily is such a darling -- apparently one should not cross her, though, as poor Kiki learned the hard way! Nor am I surprised that her uncles had fun with her. I just wish we'd had an evening or two in Nana's yard too... but heaven forbid that we drive in rush hour traffic! Thanks for sharing, as always. (and loved "Wine not...")
ReplyDelete