Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Where are my pictures!?



I have this vision in my head of the four of you, my dedicated blog readers, sitting at your computers obssessively checking for updates. And when you don't get them for two whole weeks, you bang your little fists on your computer desks and you curse me.


Not so much?

Oh well. Leave me with my vision. And to that end, I just wanted to let you know that vacation stories will be coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. i want to let you know that i check in often as i need a laugh here and there and have been missing your updates! love the new pics to the left and LOVE that dress lily has on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do exactly that! Actually, you are on my sidebar, and were at the bottom because it'd been so long...now, you are at the top where you belong.

    Can't wait for vacation pictures!

    ReplyDelete