Friday, July 31, 2009

Introducing Fisher Price Fridays


Hi Family.

I heard Mama and Dada talking about the blog where they tell you all about me. I want to play, too! If you think I'm too young to play on the computer, then you haven't been keeping up with kids these days.

Maybe you heard that I'm a walker now. Crawling is really fun still, but walking is faster, and I have lots of stuff to do everyday. And, Mama still claps when I walk. I like it when people clap for me. I have some toys that make it easier for me to walk, like this cool popper toy that Nana sent me for my birthday. And it makes noise! I love making noise. Yesterday I stood and pushed it back and forth. Then Mama kept taking it from me and walking with it. I thought she looked silly. She's too big for the popper toy.

I also like to walk holding Mama or Dada's hand. They kept getting lost when we were shopping, so I had to take their hand and show them where to go. I showed Mama some clothes I liked but she said they were boy clothes. I guess that's a bad thing.

You wanna know what else I like to play with? I like puzzles. I used to like to eat the pieces, and sometimes I still do, but it's fun to try to put them where they go. Look at my new puzzles.

I'm so glad it's Friday. I love playing with my friends at daycare, but Mama and Dada stay with me on the weekends. I can't wait to see what we're going to play with next.

Talk to you next week.

Love, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment