I started downloading and saving hundreds -- wait, thousands -- of pictures from our trip. I found my favorites from Minnesota and posted those, and then I started looking for my favorites from Wisconsin. Turns out when you have almost 2,000 pictures, you have hundreds of favorites.
I was overwhelmed with choices and began to frustrate myself.
But...I found that when you take hundreds to get the pefect one or two, you also get a few imperfect pictures, too.
So...instead of my favorite perfect pictures from Wisconsin, here are a few of my favorite imperfect moments.
(When I have some time (ha ha) I will organize and update my Shutterfly page. I haven't updated that since March!)
This chair was my Grandma's when she was a little girl. We tried to take some portraits of Lily in the chair, too. We did get some good ones, but we also have a few of these.
For the most part, Lily loved the dogs. She let Greta give her big slurpy kisses. But every now and again she just wasn't in the mood. Check out her expression.
Grandpa tried to make the grump happy by showing her around the yard. It worked. Eventually.
Only in Wisconsin do you have to turn the car around and go the other way because there are cows in the road. For the record, this is the first and only time in my life this has happened to me.
Here we are at Erik and Ben's place. Lily was obssessed with cleaning their coffee table. Tsk, tsk, Erik.
Despite our efforts to help Lily learn how to be gentle, the girl is a brute. Here she is picking on poor defenseless Marco.
Lily doesn't like to wear hats, and it seems she doesn't like to let anyone else wear them either.
Do you see that black goo on the top of the rock? Yeah, Lily ate it. I had to fish it out of her mouth. She was not pleased.
After her first encounter with the grass, Lily didn't warm up to it much. This is how she crawled on the grass.
You would think when we're trying to take a group picture I could shut up for a few seconds.
Lily and Everett broke into the diaper bag and stole the puffs.
And just like so many of us, Josie had a hard time keeping her pants around her waist.
OMG, these are great moments!! Thanks for sharing these with us. Looking forward to the updated Shutterfly site! I know I need to update my blog too (whenever time permits). She's getting tall and changing so much! So adorably cute as always!
ReplyDelete