Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I need your help

So, we're going to take Lily in for 6-month pictures sometime soon. And I don't know what to do with her hair. If I want to put it up into a shih-tzu do or in piggie tails, it pretty much has to stay that way because when it comes out it looks like this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
But...if I try to do some without the updo and do the style while we're there...well, I'm risking angering the baby and cutting my portrait session short.

So, I'm thinking we're going to do one fancy little dress and one casual outfit. So here are the options, please vote in the poll to the left:

No style
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shih-tzu do
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Piggie tails
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Barette
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. You're too funny and your daughter is too cute every which way. This is what I did for Mara: took her in with a dress and barrette, then took off clothes and did nude shots with her wearing my favorite pearls and hair au-natural, then put her in casual with two quick piggies. Imagine everything going perfectly..no fussies..it will be great(and if not you can always go back for more). Mommy and Daddy will be in some pictures, I hope..! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete