

Just wanted to post the link to the portrait studio photos we've done recently. This link is for the pictures we did before Christmas -- for photos we used for gifts and for Christmas cards. So you've seen some of these, but now you can see the rest. I also linked this session in the list on the left. She was four months old here.
http://smilestore.picturepeople.com/my/images?tk=03f5705e-1a65-4889-b2fd-e658bc850d49
The other portrait session we did was a couple of days after Christmas. Lily got a gorgeous new dress (thanks, Shari!), and I really had no choice but to take her in for photos. For this session, we went to the JC Penney portrait studio, and their site doesn't link as easily as the Picture People. You'll have to create an account. Here's the steps:
1. Go to www.MySmilesByWire.com
2. Create an account
3. Add this album code: LTPP0308127011JCPSHARE
4. The last name is Boupha
Now, I'm trying to show some restraint and hold off before doing more pictures. But, I don't think I can wait very long. I may need a 12-step program.
No comments:
Post a Comment