Sunday, November 30, 2008

Stating the obvious

That's all five cousins, Tirin in front and Connor, Lily, Tailia, and Pearl in the back


Lily in her Thanksgiving outfit. Before she ruined it. Ah, well.


Another video to enjoy - almost a giggle







Yes, I have a lot to be thankful for this year. Love, friendship, family, all of it. Honestly, 10 years ago, I never would've guessed I'd have the life that I do right now. Of all of the blessings in my life, my beautiful daughter tops the list. It wasn't until I was pregnant that I became aware of how many people struggle with infertility, and I knew how lucky we were that we had no problem. Likewise, it wasn't until Lily was born completely and perfectly healthy that I really became aware of how many babies are not. After a heartbreaking afternoon of Lily's crying because of her teething pain, I really can't even wrap my brain around the heartache that those parents must feel. So, yes, I have a lot to be thankful for this year.

PS -Teething tips would be much appreciated.  

1 comment:

  1. What a nice Thanksgiving - to have everyone together. As for the video, your little girl is getting big!! I could just bite them chunky thighs and cheeks! The interaction with your little girl is only going to get better. As for teething tips...hmmm just keep giving her whatever she can bite on (as I am sure you probably are already doing). That Hyland's teething tablets worked well for Connor.

    ReplyDelete