Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lily just loves the chime garden and is also quite chatty these days.  I thought I'd pass along some videos to amuse you.  Here they are. May take a while for the videos to load, so please be patient.

:::Edited to add::: Check out the photo site (link on left). I added our Halloween pictures.


























2 comments:

  1. Awe...very chatty, she is! Maybe her and Pearl can have a conversation together and understand each other. I love that smile of hers! And the Halloween pics....ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful videos! Is Khan helping her become bilingual? infancy is the right time! she's so chatty and smiley -- it's not as good as being there, but I love seeing her in action, and hearing your Sweet Pea's voice! Thanks for posting them, Kate! (And yes, I voted, although Shari says her vote will cancel mine out. I have a word for her, but won't use it here!)
    Love,
    G.A. Lori

    ReplyDelete