Well, May was a busy month. After a few weekends of birthday parties and home improvements, we had our baby shower. Marina and Tere put everything together for it, and they did an amazing job. Especially with the decorations; I thought it was the prettiest baby shower ever.
And Mom was here for the shower, too, so of course that was especially cool. Mom and I also got all of Lily’s stuff washed, organized, and put away. (I added some pictures of the shower and Mom’s visit in a photo album on the left.) So, I guess we’re ready now. Well, at least the nursery is ready…
Kate! It was neat to see your baby shower pictures with your mom and all your good friends. So happy for you. Wish we lived closer. Love the name Lily Anna. Yea for the 3 of you!!!
ReplyDeleteOnly 2 more months! It's going to go by quick!! Even after Lily is born, the times will fly by! It was a beautiful shower!!
ReplyDelete