Thursday, April 24, 2008

One year later


And the cake was as awesome as it was on our wedding day. As is the marriage.

Nothing too exciting going on in our world right now – we had a really nice weekend with lots of quality time to enjoy together. We had some plans to do some crap around the house, but the weather was amazing so we blew off the chores. And we spent some time with friends as well. Having an extra day for the weekend makes a world of difference. Not enough to make me want to go back to work on Tuesday or anything, but just enough to make me feel like I had some time away from work.

I don’t have much to say today but I did add some photos Pregnant Kate, Nieces and Nephews, and I added a new album called “Cooking Club.” This is just something we do with some of our friends every month. We take turns – me and Khan, Ivan and Tere, Hugo and Haiyen, Marina and Chad, and Dan and Michelle – and cook dinner for the rest. It’s really just about getting together though.

1 comment: