Monday, April 7, 2008

The last moments of 29


Well, it's here. 30th Birthday Eve. And it's not so bad. It's actually not unlike most every other night these days except that Dad is here, and I'm not going to work tomorrow.

Dad's been here since Friday and all goes well. He and Khan seemed to have a good time at that race in St. Pete, and the rain held off nicely for them.

Sunday we went to Kennedy Space Center (See above picture. This was nearly 1:30 and I'm used to eating at 11. I was not going to wait anymore. I told Dad that I didn't care if they had an alien in a fish tank somewhere, I'm going to the Moon Rocket Cafe and having lunch.) The rain held off nicely for us, too, and we had a really nice day there. I didn't know there was so much to see there; it was pretty cool.

Tomorrow, we will put the nursery together and some other stuff around the house. Then, we're off to the Melting Pot (yumm) for birthday dinner. I added the latest sonogram pictures of baby girl sucking her little tiny thumb.

On Wednesday, if work will leave me alone, I'll post some of the pictures from the weekend and the furnished nursery. Of course, I will do this as a thirty-something.

1 comment:

  1. HACE 30 AÑOS UN ANGEL BAJO DEL CIELO.....SO GLAD YOU ARE IN MY WORLD. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!!!!! (and may one of them be for our families to hang out soon watching our perfect kiddies play together ;)

    ReplyDelete