Here he is at one week old.
And just for funsies, here is his sister at one week old. Fair to say there is some similarity, no?
Right now, he is just full of newborn snuggly goodness.
And so I started calling him my snuggle bunny, and "Bunny" has become my official nickname for him. If he doesn't hate me for that one day, he'll hate me for this.
But I do love to hold and snuggle with him.
| |
| |
And I'm not the only one.
Lily sneaks in some snuggles, too.
| |
Lily even held ber brother for the first time. It might be the last time, too. It's not that she doesn't like him so much as she's just completely disinterested in him. We'll give it some time.
She was mildly cooperative for a picture with him for about 30 seconds.
I'll take what I can get.
But he is having longer periods of alertness. Here he is at 4 days old.
And at 2 weeks old.
He especially likes looking at faces and listening to people talk to him. Nana is happy to oblige.
That's one of his daddy's expressions right there. | |

But he'll settle for just holding him, too.
Brendan is not a big fan of the binkie. Nor bathtime.
Bath or no, his hair gets greasy fast, just like Lily's did at this age. Easier for styling.
But what Brendan hates most is waiting to eat. He's a very hungry little bunny. First he gets mad.
And then he does the sad face.
If nothing else works, zombie baby will try to eat your face. (Don't worry, he's never waited long at all to eat. Mama feeds on demand.)
And he's had his first couple of bottles so Daddy got a chance to feed him, too.
And a full bunny is a content, milk-drunk bunny. Love you, little bunny.






















Oh Kate, he is so adorable. I'm going to need to meet this sweet baby sooner than later.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the pictures of you and him together. Beautiful!
OMG, too cute!!! Love this blog! I can't believe how much he looks like Lily as a newborn!! And those facial expressions he's got are just priceless!!! Awesome photos!!!I will see you all soon! :)
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures. He's such a cutie. :)
ReplyDeleteThree whole weeks! Time goes so fast, doesn't it? Can I admit to being a little envious since I'm not there to snuggle him too. And that sad face -- so cute! I know you feed him ASAP; it won't last long. You look wonderful, and Nana and "Daddy" look pretty darn happy to be there. I hope I can see your Bunny soon! (And I hope Lily takes an interest eventually!)
ReplyDeleteLove to all of you!
Lori
Congrats! He is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. You all look fabulous. Can't believe you find time to take pictures, but glad to see Brendan.
ReplyDeleteI love all the cuteness your family has!
ReplyDelete