So very precious, looks like his big sister. How are you doing Kate, sure miss seeing you. You have the most beautiful children, and I hope you are enjoying them. I am keeping busy. I am doing some side jobs for babysitting as the little girl I normally nanny is home with her Mom for awhile at least spring and summer for family leave and summer off school. I am sometimes watching a little boy named Nathan he is a cutie pie too. I met their new baby this week. I hope to catch up with you sometime soon and would love to meet your newest addition. Hugs take care and caring thoughts your way!!!
So very precious, looks like his big sister. How are you doing Kate, sure miss seeing you. You have the most beautiful children, and I hope you are enjoying them. I am keeping busy. I am doing some side jobs for babysitting as the little girl I normally nanny is home with her Mom for awhile at least spring and summer for family leave and summer off school. I am sometimes watching a little boy named Nathan he is a cutie pie too. I met their new baby this week. I hope to catch up with you sometime soon and would love to meet your newest addition. Hugs take care and caring thoughts your way!!!
ReplyDeleteHe smiles and we are in awe... :)
ReplyDeleteHe sure has a great smile!
ReplyDelete