No story to tell here, just some more pictures of my flower girl. More pictures of Lily than anyone really needs. Hell, I don't even know what to do with so many that are very similar.
And I still can't figure out why they are looking sort of fuzzy on the web.
So anyway.
Pretty Lily. Lily with Daddy.
Lily with baby Renee.
Lily adoring the beautiful bride.
Flower girl on the monkey bars.
Here are a bunch of pictures that all look the same. And yet I can't choose between them.
Lily balancing.
Lily just being cute.
And that's all I got.
The pictures don't look fuzzy at all on my screen. Gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous girl! I never get tired of looking at pictures of Lily, so keep them coming!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, such cuteness!!!!! I love these pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteI love them all! don't try to choose, just keep posting them! I don't know if Aunt Shari (Miss Shari?) has seen them yet, but I will make sure she does. They could not be more cute. Can I have copies please??
ReplyDeleteLori
Beautiful pictures, every one of them! It was good to meet you guys. I wish you the best with your new little one!
ReplyDeleteBack to say that there can never be too many pictures of the darling Lily! You have a lovely daughter, hardly surprising given her parents! She's smart, too, also not surprising given her parents! Just keep putting up Lily pictures for us, please! And soon baby boy photos too! (I'm still working on Shari; it would help if you asked too. I can't push too hard or she'll be mad at me!)
ReplyDeleteLove you all!