For my daughter's fourth birthday, she had a real tea party. At a real tea shop with little old ladies in one corner, lots of doilies, real tea, silly hats, and tiny food. And a whole lotta family. (Note to said family: if you see a picture you would rather not be posted for four whole people to see, let me know.)
Ahh, the birthday girl. It was not hard for her to pick her favorite hat. Hello, flowers that look like a crown.
And the rest of us searched for a perfect hat.

Do you see, little Lily, what these people do for you? You are loved, child.

Some of us had a little more enthusiasm.
And some of us had plenty of enthusiasm.
Happy top hat.
Sad top hat.
Everybody in hats. I wonder what I was scolding Lily for. She probably deserved it.
So we had our tiny tea.
In tiny tea cups.
With tiny, delicious food.

And, of course, a tiny cake just for the birthday girl.
Happy birthday, little girl. Wish big.

Absolutely amazing photos. You have the best family/friends! I always love reading your blog, and hence, I am awarding you the Liebster Award. Check it out on my site: http://scrappermomsworld.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html
ReplyDeleteCheers! And happy belated birthday to Lily.