That's right, I said THREE. And I've been trying to get a picture of all THREE of them for months, but somehow, even though we all live within an hour of each other, getting the three of them together doesn't happen all that often. So when I had my chance, I took it. Even though I didn't have enough time to find a nice spot with a good background and good light. Between good background and good light, I chose light.
Turns out, while 4-year-olds are far more willing than their former toddler selves, they are MOODY. Lily happy. Pearl happy. Lia missing.
Lia back. Lia happy. Lily missing. Pearl missing.
| |
Lia happy. Pearl happy. Lily sad.
| |
Everybody happy! Now we're getting somewhere.
Looking anywhere but at the camera.







My everyday life with 3 kids! LOL! Can NEVER get them all looking AT the camera AT the same time AND smiling!
ReplyDelete