The one day in Chippewa that I didn't neglect my camera was the day we spent with my best friend, Brandy, and her three amazing kids: Aiden, her oldest; Miinan, her middle; and Everett, her baby.
Seriously, they are all great kids, but Miinan, well, she had me at "middle child." If that weren't enough, watching her with Lily always melts my heart. She hangs out with her, helps her around, shows her stuff, plays with her, and watches out for her on the playground with all the big kids. If Mina's around, I can just sit back and play with my camera because I know someone is keeping an eye on Lils.
We started out at Irvine Park. Lily was really fascinated by the farm animals.
We spent a good chunk of the day at Irvine, but I never really had a good photo situation, so even though I called the playground by her house scary, I wanted to go there that evening. Turns out I was wrong, it wasn't scary at all. (My snap judgment was based on the lack of kids playing there, ever, which is actually the best part of it.)
Miinan could've pushed Lily for hours. Lily probably would let her, too.
And she took her on the merry-go-round, too.
And as if I needed another reason to adore this girl, she let me take her picture, too.
Brandy's boys are awesome, too. Everett's full of energy and personality. I think I had his attention for less than a second. That kid is
busy.
Aiden is smart and he's kind, though he doesn't want you to know that. He's also way too cool for the camera, just so you know.
And then there's furbaby Gemmy. Her attention is about as hard to catch as Everett's.
Boys will be boys and if Aiden is too cool for the camera, you can bet that Everett is, too.
But Miinan is a photo star.
Miinan, beautiful girl, you have a beautiful heart to match your gorgeous face.
I'll see y'all in a year, but you should tell your parents to come visit here, too. And remember we live by Disney.
No comments:
Post a Comment