No?
If you say so. Really, though, this last month has thrown more at me than there are hours in the day, but I'm getting back to normal now. (Very) slowly. So even though it's well after Labor Day, I'm going to go ahead and wear white and finish the last of our vacation.
After we left Minnesota, we went to Wisconsin. Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. If you're wondering where you've heard the name, it's either on your can of Leinie's or you heard Jack reminiscing about fishing on a not-yet-built lake in Titanic.
And speaking of non-existence, if I thought I did a craptastic job of snapping photos of my family in Minnesota, I really outdid myself in Wisconsin. We stayed at my dad's house. How many pictures do I have with him? None. Zero. Not even one. Or, how about my grandparents and their new house now that they've moved to Wisconsin? Next to nothing. Didn't even take any of their new house. WTH?
I'll spare you self-analysis and whining and stop right there.
Ok, so in big C-town, we generally continued our streak of enjoying amazing weather and just sitting outside as much as possible in a land where grass doesn't hurt. More bubbles, of course.
| |
| |
| |
Moving outside the house and the yard, well, there's not a whole lot to see and do, at least for me. But to Lily, even Irvine Park is all kinds of new fun. At the playground, she played the Grumpy Old Troll, and I played Dora/Boots/Friends trying to resolve the riddle and cross the bridge.
| |
Side note: Ducks are very strange and geese are very mean. Don't believe me? Read this.
| |
| |
We also visited at Grandma and Grandpa's new house in EC. New zip code be damned. They will always be North Dakotans.
Lily loved the yard at the new zip code, though. She laughed and ran laps, and it all made sense to her.
And she got to take Daffy the Dog out on a leash. I'm pretty sure Lily's love for animals might have something to do with being the boss. I could be wrong, but I really don't think so.
She played various games with both me and her dad that she saw very clearly in her mind's eye. At times, we didn't follow directions well and she had to explain herself again.
| |
She likes it that way. And next year, I will take enough pictures to make up for this trip. You've been warned, deal.




Oh, hell- pictures of the rest of us - who cares? We only want to see Lily anyway! Well, I guess you and Khan too :)
ReplyDelete